Power Flow Optimization
How to dispatch electric power
system variables in order to minimize an operation criteria, while
attending load and feasibility.
Each AMPL model above needs two data files, a ".bus" file and a ".branch" file.
Each ".bus" file has a corresponding ".branch" file with the same prefix.
There are multiple data sets one can choose:
After selecting and downloading an AMPL model file and two corresponding AMPL
data files, you need to edit the model file so that it includes the correct
The active dispatche models generate out.bus and out.branch files, that can
be read by ropf4.mod in order to take their active dispatch to make
the reactive dispatch.
- file: ordinary power flow -
- file: active/reactive optimal power flow -
- file: active nonlinear optimal power flow -
- file: simple active linear optimal power flow -
- file: active linear optimal power flow with loss representation -
- file: active linear optimal power flow with loss representation
and branch flow constraints -
- file: reactive nonlinear optimal power flow -